Monday, January 30, 2012

Winter Fashions: Boots!

These are some of my favourite boots for a variety of price and weather. Some are more practical than stylish and some are more stylish then pratical, it just depends where you live. Let me know, as always, what you want to see more of on this blog! Thanks! So without further ado, my favourite winter boots! 
These combat boots are more on the fashionable side. I love the edgy look of these. The zippers up the sides make them easy to put on, the ones I have need lacing up and it takes forever to do up. These aren't very warm but stylish and are great for probably -10ish. These Steve Madden Combat Boots I found on sale for 67$ on Jildor shoes. http://www.jildorshoes.com/product.cfm/hurl/troopa-combat-boot-cognac-leather/PI=87692?AID=10655979&PID=2687457
Wizard of Oz fans these are THE Ruby Red Uggs. If you've watched Wizard of Oz, do you remember those ruby red slippers Dorothy gets from the witch her house kills? Ya well I've always loved those shoes. These boots are so cute! They totally remind me of dressing up as dorothy as a kid. These are definitely warm but I don't know how good they would be in snow. They also come in different colours. You can easily find these on the official Ugg site for about for about 168$.
Sorels are the warmest and most practicle. These ones are really nice but overall I like the top two best. These are great for cold areas yet there most fashionable then most warm boots. These lace up which could be a bit of a disadvantage, but you can get shorter Sorels that go up to that seam line is about half way up these. More on the pricy side, these are around 200$ at www.sorelfootwear.ca
These cute moccasins are more for the places with lighter weather or just for indoor weather. These have that traditional look but a modern look with the edgy studs. I think these are really cute and would definitely wear them. They also look really comfy. Minnetonka has cool moccasins like these at www.minnetonkamoccasins.ca

Longest Blog post! woah... let me know what you think and what your favourites are! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment