Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kate: These are a Few of My Favourite Things...

Hi!
So for my first blog post I thought I'd tell you a few of my favourite things so you can get to know me a bit better. These are my favourite things at this exact moment and could change at any time. Id love to know some of your favourite things, comment? Thanks. It's pretty long, so let's get started.
-My hands down favourite sport is volleyball. I've been playing for 2 years (3 seasons) and I love it.
-My favourite new movie is defenetly the Muppets! I love it, it's so cute and funny. My dad was crying laughing so hard, so it's perfect for all ages.
-I love burning my Winter Night candle from bath and body works. It makes my room smell great! It's awesome!
-Another movie and book I have been absolutely adoring lately is The Help. I watched the movie then was intrigued so much, I got the book. Both are funny, heartwarming and put a light on an historical issue.
-Taylor Swift is definetly my favourite singer and celebrity. I went to her concert with Megan and it was the most amazing concert ever!
- I love shopping. It's one of my favourite things to do and I love getting a good deal.
- Travelling is another one of my favourite things. I love exploring, learning about other cultures and tasting new foods.
- Be the Change! Free the Children is my favourite charity organization. Fundraising for them is really fun, I like encouraging others to help make a change! I would love to go to Kenya on a Free The Children Trip.
- I am a polyvorer (?)! If you love fashion and art, check it out! Follow me on Polyvore (I follow back) kate88me

Thanks for reading our blog! Follow our blog for more aproxiametly weekly updates. I hope you enjoyed it and I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts, comment?
Have a great day!
-Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment